...and lo i am with you always, even until the ends of the earth. Matthew 28:20

Ghetto Princess, FGM and Jack Sparrow

Ghetto Princess, FGM and Jack Sparrow

FairyGodChildren

FairyGodChildren
FGM and AA

Monday, August 13, 2007

Godchildren

in beth moore's book, "Breaking Free", she speaks of spiritual children--how many of us who do not have offspring in the physical sense, have them in the spiritual sense. karen gave me avery when she was born in may of 1999. i was there for her birth and she has blessed my life in amazing ways. avery ann is one of my spiritual offspring and i am grateful my sweet friend shares her daughter with me. jack, avery's brother, is my precious child too. i actually saw him be delivered. karen has shared them with me, every step. i just spent about 2 weeks with them in florida. what a blessing! giggling, playing, staying up late, adventures and fun. i get to mother them some too and i love it. kelsey shares her three girls with me too. i am blessed immensely with the children in my life. hope shares her 4 boys. and i get to work with preschoolers this year--how fun! God knows my heart. he knows my desire--every one.

delight yourself in the Lord and HE will give you the desires of your heart.


pray for amelia's family. she died today in the nicu. her mom wrote that they were with her when she took her last few breaths. she was sick and tired--and God took her to be healed and whole. pray for comfort and peace for the family.

please pray for a friend in VA who has been having rough times in her life.

please pray for a friend and his life. may he be blessed, every day.

pray for forgiveness. forgiveness is the gateway to peace and love.

pray for our nation, for our leaders, for our schools, for peace and unity.

pray for reconciliation for all of us.

No comments: