...and lo i am with you always, even until the ends of the earth. Matthew 28:20

Ghetto Princess, FGM and Jack Sparrow

Ghetto Princess, FGM and Jack Sparrow

FairyGodChildren

FairyGodChildren
FGM and AA

Sunday, August 12, 2007

August

Happy August! I have been out of town for the last two weeks so I haven't posted on the blog. Below are a few verses on my heart today:


For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15

So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. Hebrews 13:6

Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Psalms 42: 11

Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say Here I am...Isaiah 58:9

Please pray for my friend who has begun a new relationship.

Please pray for those who have ended relationships.

Please pray for a family in Oxford, MS. They found their son dead in his apartment. I don't know any other details at this time.

Please pray for schools across the nation as school begins. Please pray for the presence of the Lord in all of these schools.

Please pray for a family that we met in Florida. Jason, the husband, has stage 4 cancer. Please pray for total healing.

Please continue to pray for the babies in the NICU in Alaska. Please continue to pray for Ethan in St. Jude.

In Christ's Love, amy

No comments: