...and lo i am with you always, even until the ends of the earth. Matthew 28:20

Ghetto Princess, FGM and Jack Sparrow

Ghetto Princess, FGM and Jack Sparrow

FairyGodChildren

FairyGodChildren
FGM and AA

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

new day

i wish everyone a beautiful day. be the "light" in someone else's life today, no matter what is going on in your own life. i could sit here and type about how my furniture is being held hostage (true) or i could share with you some joy and light. we all have things going on. cast your burdens upon the Lord and be the "light" today. when darkness overcomes you and surrounds you, turn to the One who brings light, gives light, is light. as one of my friends says, all of the broken cracks in us give Christ the opportunity to shine through us. be broken and let Christ shine through you!

praises that my little cousin accepted Christ this weekend.

pray for my friend in VA who travels to Europe this evening. she is going for educational purposes. she is 13.

pray for ethan powell who is at st. jude in Memphis. he needs hope and light and a miracle.

please pray for my friend in amelia, VA whose mother is dying. pray for peace for this family, love and comfort.

pray for my friend here in nashville who has not slept in weeks, because of her three small children. she is exhausted. may God give her rest.

pray for the babies in anchorage, AK

pray for lily and sophie--new babies in the world in richmond, VA

pray for those who are trapped in bodies that don't work like my friend with ALS. pray for love, friendship and freedom for her. may God's love surround her in such a way that she know nothing but His love, His way, His peace.

pray for our nation and the immigration laws (that is on my heart today). pray for those that flee to our country for a better life. pray for peace & love in their lives, not fear & distrust.

may God's peace be with you today...

each of us will be a blessing to the other. Romans 1:12

1 comment:

WOWSUFS said...

I think your blog is absolutely b-e-a-utiful.

Woohoo for the cousin who came to Christ. I pray that your whole family comes to the knowledge of Him.

You haven't even been gone 2 months yet and I truly miss you. But it's cool because soon I WILL be making my way down to the Ville of Nash.

Talk to ya soon,

Charilda